We’d like to see you back for Portland Relocation Council’s 2nd round of Covid-19 industry updates coming live to you on June 3rd, 2020.
Hear from mobility industry leaders on their perspective of the “new normal” and how each industry is coping. There will be an opportunity for Questions & Answers.
As you know, PRC likes to enjoy libations during our meetings, we invite you to cheers with us on the call.
1. RMC Update: Brenda Thoeny-Johnson, Director, Strategic Business Solutions with Cartus
2. HHG Update: Mike Quigley, VP, Global Relocation Services with Ace Relocation
3. DSP Update: William Taylor, Head of Partnerships with Relocity
4. Corporate Housing Update: Jessica Mack, Business Development Manager - Oregon with Paragon Corporate Housing
5. Real Estate Update: LaMonica Hummel, VP/Relocation Director/Director of Business Development with Windermere
6. Mortgage Update: Wendy Morrell, Director National Corporate Relocation & Employee Programs - US Bank